About the Retreat:
When you attend a GirlzTalk Women’s retreat it’s all about YOU. The environment is serene and nurturing by design and you’re exposed to new ways of being with Christ. This retreat gives an opportunities to step outside of life’s distractions and find your very own serenity.
We also focus on sisterhood with physical activity, these gatherings are driven by the desire of bringing women together with the goal of providing female empowerment and finding purpose.
Girl Talk Retreat Weekend packing list:
- 3-4 outfits
- Shoes ex: sneakers, flip flops (shower shoes)
- Jacket/sweatshirt (workout attire 2 sets).
- hair tools/hair products
- Body wash/facewash/lotion
- Toll booth change $3 total for both ways
- Coin purse/fanny pack/cash (for vendors)
- Cell phone chargers
- Pillow, Sleeping bag or comforter w/fitted sheet (twin).
- Medications: prescribed or over the counter
- Water bottles
- Fan/heater (personal size only)
- Ear plugs
- Flashlight mini
- Ice chest for snacks if preferred.